Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server crashed and never came back. Need Staff

3 posters

Go down

Server crashed and never came back. Need Staff Empty Server crashed and never came back. Need Staff

Post  Muzaan Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Hello I have a HUGE request. I lot of the time, the server crashes and never come bacck one, because an important piece is missing, and that is the auto-open when a server crash. Because it doesn't go on except if you are there. You really need some help on this server, like a GM or tutor, everytime you go in, you bann someone, If you ask for peopel to be GM then you don't need help. you even ask someone to do is map and send it to you, I'm not asking to be GM and I wouln't like to be. I like being a player, but really you need more staff.
Muzaan
Muzaan

Back to top Go down

Server crashed and never came back. Need Staff Empty Re: Server crashed and never came back. Need Staff

Post  Akha'Mythus Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Sammy open server!! Very Happy
Akha'Mythus
Akha'Mythus

Back to top Go down

Server crashed and never came back. Need Staff Empty Re: Server crashed and never came back. Need Staff

Post  Admin Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

something wrong with the dedi, im trying to fix it
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down