Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants reset?

+2
Trith189
this Is vegaa
6 posters

Go down

Who wants reset? Empty Who wants reset?

Post  this Is vegaa Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 pm

I think a fresh start would bring more players, i think many got ip banned for bot but will now know xd

this Is vegaa

Back to top Go down

Who wants reset? Empty Re: Who wants reset?

Post  Trith189 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:00 am

Yeah, Hopefully he will reset it before it dies off completely and people start forgetting about it...So many OTs die because of this

Trith189

Back to top Go down

Who wants reset? Empty Reset is Fail.

Post  Hukuh Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:14 am

Resets appeal to the noobs that cant handle grinding and getting PKed at the same time. Its OT you are gunna die a shitload-get over it. Also as far as the botters who got banned go, they shouldnt get another chance. Obviously they are still going to use their bots but just be more careful about what they use and when. For example they could still use speed HACK, thats right a HACK and nobuddy can prove it. Botters dont deserve to have a second chance, and a reset will cause the people that have put a lot of time into this OT to just not play anymore. This OT is dead from lack of good people helping out the new players that come- instead you have people red skulled smashing on noobs. The other day i killed Drumz a bunch of times trying to stop him from killing this lvl 30 WHO LEFT AFTER THIS WAS OVER. Reset is fail, just be nice to the new people that join... heck i give 1-3cc to every new lvl 8 i see, and check the !online all the time.

Hukuh

Back to top Go down

Who wants reset? Empty stupid

Post  Gook94 Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:21 pm

DONT RESET THE SERVER This serever is the best server and a lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into thiss server theres over 100 people online nobody is gonna forget about it the highest level iis 175 reseting would ruin the whole thing. keep the levels forever and i guranteee everyone will stay.

Gook94

Back to top Go down

Who wants reset? Empty Bad Idea

Post  copo25 Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:17 am

Yes It's A bad Idea,Why

Neutral You Can Reset a Ot,One Million Of Times, And The botters Gonna Use Bots Like Always

Neutral The People That Dont Use Bot,Gonna Get Mad,Because For the Botters They Will Lose All,And Im Mean ,Time,Money Because The time Waste Is Money On Rl Life,

Neutral And.. Imagine You Reset With Less Exp Anyway,The People Lvl with The Pvp E..If you Want Do anything Good Quit Pvp Enforced And Put Normal,And Weekends Put Enforced I know It's Cool Got Pvp Enforced All Day's But you See the Problems Now..

rendeer happy christmas And Good Year 2012

pirat Elektrik Here.

bounce CYA.

copo25

Back to top Go down

Who wants reset? Empty GOD!!!!!!!!

Post  Milk Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:56 pm

i"m so fucking agreeeeeeeeeeeed whit elektrik in this post!

Milk

Back to top Go down

Who wants reset? Empty a Reset will be cool

Post  Beawers Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:33 pm

There will be a lot of poeple new, war betwen higher lvls with speed hacks and more shits cant be so appreciatte, with lowered exp u enjoy each lvl. theres players talking about expended time?..lol... how much 2 dyas? the think its to play

Beawers

Back to top Go down

Who wants reset? Empty Re: Who wants reset?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down