Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7.6 yes/no/maybe?

2 posters

Go down

7.6 yes/no/maybe? Empty 7.6 yes/no/maybe?

Post  Kimosabe Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 pm

WELLLLLLLLLLLL ive beeen thinking....7.6 definitely needs to be an option again...I say we give it a few days and if this ddos keeps up and we dont reach 50 players, I think this server needs to be 7.6 again, even though I know we're going to lose DirectX9, but honestly fuck it. I'd rather have 100 players with bots then 30 players without bots...Botters make it fun...Gives cams a purpose, and I like to free hand on them and STILL rape them..AND now thats its 7.72, many if not all the polaks/brs are gone because they lost their bots. Plus I understand changing it back to 7.6 really isn't that difficult so its not like its gonna be down for days and days...Sooooo basically its a win-win situation...No more ddos, more players, and more fun. Very Happy cheers
Kimosabe
Kimosabe

Back to top Go down

7.6 yes/no/maybe? Empty Re: 7.6 yes/no/maybe?

Post  zithium Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 pm

low player count is due to the non-stop ddos, not 7.7. why would switching back to 7.6 stop the DDoS?

zithium

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimosabe Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Prolly wouldnt, i wrote this when i didnt know why they were ddosing...im saying thered be more players on 7.6 cause all the polaks and brs would come back cause theyd have their aimbots again lool
Kimosabe
Kimosabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum