Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammy is a fucking moron

2 posters

Go down

Sammy is a fucking moron Empty Sammy is a fucking moron

Post  Kimosabe Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Your prolly the worst host in the world dude your so one sided its not even funny LOL. Like you barely do any of the work at all, and your mapping could use some work too. You honestly make no sense at all. For example, not even trying to stop the ddos, getting rid of emerald bangles because your too lazy to enforce trainers, and you dont even realise the server is dying because you made it 7.72..Like forreal your so worried about your reputation its disgusting..Your getting beat in players by a 7.72 real map and a 7.6 real map. You say you've been working on all this mapping but it won't even matter cause your servers gonna die before that. You'd honestly rather have 20 players on instead of 100 just because your afraid of a few polak/br botters?
And you can't accept the fact that some people are smarter than you..you gotta listen to the people who've been doing this shit for years..Wake the fuck up nigggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Very Happy
(point of this is to go back to 7.6, stop being lazy, such as trainers and emerald bangles, and ddos)
OH andd make the server save every 45 minutes like you said you would, orr just get rid of it.....
Kimosabe
Kimosabe

Back to top Go down

Sammy is a fucking moron Empty Re: Sammy is a fucking moron

Post  zithium Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:52 pm

uhh ... servers shot because of the 24/7 DDoS. only thing he can do now is drag it on or turn it off and wait a couple months and bring it back up. besides, when it was 7.6 80-90% of people on were in trainers, biggest wars you'd get were 5v5. shits jus diein overall

zithium

Back to top Go down

Sammy is a fucking moron Empty Fuck off

Post  Kimosabe Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:16 pm

zithium wrote:uhh ... servers shot because of the 24/7 DDoS. only thing he can do now is drag it on or turn it off and wait a couple months and bring it back up. besides, when it was 7.6 80-90% of people on were in trainers, biggest wars you'd get were 5v5. shits jus diein overall
Fuck off kid, this isnt for your nonsense logic, its for sammy, I didn't want your faggot ass opinion. If you READ my post, I said he isn't FIXING the ddos, which IS possible. And no your wrong, you haven't been here long enough to understand why 7.6 is better. Unless you've played TriforceRPG (very first version of this server), then I'm mistaken, if not, shut the fuck up forreal brahhhh. AND as I just fucking posted....I said I'd rather have 100 people on with bots...INCLUDING mana training bots/afk tools etc...LOL. And no if you think its just 5v5, you must be a retard because I have multiple cams showing 9v9 with polaks/brs. So enough with your replying to my posts saying "NO ITS BECAUSE 24/7 DDOS DUDE THATS WHY!!!!"...Thanks <3
Kimosabe
Kimosabe

Back to top Go down

Post  zithium Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Kimosabe wrote:
Fuck off kid, this isnt for your nonsense logic, its for sammy, I didn't want your faggot ass opinion. If you READ my post, I said he isn't FIXING the ddos, which IS possible. And no your wrong, you haven't been here long enough to understand why 7.6 is better. Unless you've played TriforceRPG (very first version of this server), then I'm mistaken, if not, shut the fuck up forreal brahhhh. AND as I just fucking posted....I said I'd rather have 100 people on with bots...INCLUDING mana training bots/afk tools etc...LOL. And no if you think its just 5v5, you must be a retard because I have multiple cams showing 9v9 with polaks/brs. So enough with your replying to my posts saying "NO ITS BECAUSE 24/7 DDOS DUDE THATS WHY!!!!"...Thanks <3

1. u sound rlly mad so i laugh irl.
2. okay all knowing Kimosabe how do you simply fix DDoS? easiest way is to buy an actually good dedicated but if i was him i wouldnt waste my money either. no donations at all
3. Triforce not only had nothing to do with this ot, the only thing moderately similar is the map.
4. going back to 7.6 will literally not change a thing at this point.
5. jus ognna say again u sound like an 11 yr old crying cuz ur favorite ot is offline so i laugh irl xd.

zithium

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimosabe Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 am

Forreal can you like stop replying? LOL and no you dont know anything when it comes to running a server and I highly doubt you know what ddos actually is and what it does lmfao.. and no im not mad im just sick of retards like you trying to be smart lmfaoo..And nah nigga im not 11 years old, im 16...im just annoyed that my cousin doesnt own this anymore and instead theres sammy..Whats your name in game btw?
Kimosabe
Kimosabe

Back to top Go down

Post  zithium Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Kimosabe wrote:Forreal can you like stop replying? LOL and no you dont know anything when it comes to running a server and I highly doubt you know what ddos actually is and what it does lmfao.. and no im not mad im just sick of retards like you trying to be smart lmfaoo..And nah nigga im not 11 years old, im 16...im just annoyed that my cousin doesnt own this anymore and instead theres sammy..Whats your name in game btw?

u clearly have no idea what your talking about if u think ddos is easy to fix. i have a feeling sammys could have fixed his, unless the ddoser could change his ip. nothing hard about running a server, all comes down to common sense/logic, and u had ur little bitch fit way too late for the server to be saved, so i lololol irl at the fact u think anything can b done to help it ;d

zithium

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimosabe Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Lol at the fact that you think its all common sense/logic and lol at the fact that you think this servers going down for good mr "your too late"...This servers been on for years my dude and yeah triforce has basically eveything to do with this ot. And yet again you dont FULLY READ my posts LOL...Two things, I asked if you knew what a ddos is and what it does and I asked for your name in game, cause I bet your prolly some faggot who bots like a champ... Laughing
Kimosabe
Kimosabe

Back to top Go down

Post  zithium Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:42 am

Kimosabe wrote:Lol at the fact that you think its all common sense/logic and lol at the fact that you think this servers going down for good mr "your too late"...This servers been on for years my dude and yeah triforce has basically eveything to do with this ot. And yet again you dont FULLY READ my posts LOL...Two things, I asked if you knew what a ddos is and what it does and I asked for your name in game, cause I bet your prolly some faggot who bots like a champ... Laughing

everyone look at kimosabe, master of OT servs ;d i bet u have 0 experience with hosting an ot. i think it would b much more interesting for u to tell me what a ddos is and how to stop it so i can lolol at ur explanation. didnt play the serv much, was just constant ddos, jus logged on a knight and exited in trainers ;d. pls tell me tho, what did triforce have to do with this OT (i'll answer that for u; nothing). i fully read all of ur posts, i just ignored the things that were irrelevant hoping you'd be smart enough to pick up on it. i was disappointed ;[

zithium

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimosabe Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:39 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Kimosabe
Kimosabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down