Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Host server abuse

Go down

Host server abuse Empty Host server abuse

Post  whywtf Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:59 am

players have been for lagging and abusing the host server to cause all players but themselves to exhaust, and get muted after sending so many messages (basically slowing the server down). I wouldn't recommend playing this server atm until the problem is resolved. (player "fck you" and others were in on this)

whywtf

Back to top Go down

Host server abuse Empty Re: Host server abuse

Post  Admin Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:08 pm

care to explain this bug?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whywtf Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Sure. I was pvping with someone when the game froze (one of those situations where your client shows you on a tile when really you're on one of the 8 tiles around that one). I noticed only other certain people were able to move. I tried the trick to push my body (which fixed client sided freeze) but it didn't work. I restarted my client, and still nothing, which also tells me this was server sided. I was muted for "5 seconds" for about 5 mins (until i died). But also, there were some people who were walking and some who were froze. I was muted for "5 seconds" for about 5 mins (until i died). I quickly made another account with a new char, and found that upon logging in while this was happening, i could walk around and use spells as i wanted, but the mute cooldown was still bugged. Also when my char that was pvping died his body stayed frozen with 0hp until the end of the freeze. Still, i can't say for sure if this guy DID in fact to this, but it was very very odd just the way it all occurred.

whywtf

Back to top Go down

Post  whywtf Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

sorry about that double-sentence, was trying to make this easier to understand and forgot to remove the last one.

whywtf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down