Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server's Lagging/Freezing/Kicking?

4 posters

Go down

Server's Lagging/Freezing/Kicking?  Empty Server's Lagging/Freezing/Kicking?

Post  Dito Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Hii just wondering what's going on with the server lately! It lags for a good 20 minutes then shuts off, and takes around... an hour or two to come back up! I suggest you get auto restart? Smile

Dito

Back to top Go down

Server's Lagging/Freezing/Kicking?  Empty Re: Server's Lagging/Freezing/Kicking?

Post  Admin Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm

ppl just love to ddos, what can i say, i got auto re starter
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Server's Lagging/Freezing/Kicking?  Empty Re: Server's Lagging/Freezing/Kicking?

Post  Charlulz Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:05 pm

<_< Why don't you just get DDOS protection?

Charlulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Valient Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:22 pm

You favor your friends and ban people who try to help you, I even offered to help you set up protection for nothing in return and you ignore me and ban me instead without giving me any chance to speak. I followed all your rules as well did my friends including Desolent. Sure your angry and you want it to stop, banning me did nothing to help you in that matter banning me just because you want to?

No offense but you got the wrong people Sammy, maybe you should spent less time on your doing such and learn to protect your server.

Valient

Back to top Go down

Post  Shmanky Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 pm

First off, Dito should be banned for botting.
http://www.speedyshare.com/file/PFSAN/hehehe.rec and the specific time is at 24:25.

Second off, you don't just "setup" DDoS protection. It's quite easy to obtain, but very expensive.

Shmanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down