Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimbotting is a Huge Problem

3 posters

Go down

Aimbotting is a Huge Problem Empty Aimbotting is a Huge Problem

Post  Gawdlee Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:07 am

Its kinda sad and shitty that botters only get a 1 day ban on one character. If you really want no botters on this server then delete them. Jorimar and his fuckin crew are aimbotting so bad that its not even fun and he's the top character on the server? Its when you have to deal with this much aimbotting that makes me not miss 7.6. When hotkeys were first introduced it was because of the actions of the botters, not because the game was moving forward. Don't let what happened in real tibia happen on this server, I say you delete botters that you catch... fair and simple. If there was harsher punishment on botters this would be a legit perfect server, but until then I'll find a nice 7.8 or 8.0 server to play on.

Gawdlee

Back to top Go down

Aimbotting is a Huge Problem Empty Re: Aimbotting is a Huge Problem

Post  Muzaan Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 am

It's totally right, he is botter right on the top pobrobly using CaveBot
Muzaan
Muzaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 pm

cam or it didnt happen
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldris Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 pm

I agree with this post. 24 hours isn't enough for aimbotting. I believe a few day ban is enough, on a second offense that user should definitely be deleted. The fact of the matter is, several people use an aimbot, it's the matter of will they be caught or not.

First offense needs to be 3 - 4 day ban and/or a decrease in levels. I've played Tibia since 2000. I know a bot when I see one, and some people on here have a tendency to never miss. Rolling Eyes

Aldris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down