Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug In trainers, Me and other frined cannot get out... URGENT

2 posters

Go down

Bug In trainers, Me and other frined cannot get out... URGENT Empty Bug In trainers, Me and other frined cannot get out... URGENT

Post  Muzaan Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:07 am

Hello, If being skilling in Trainers fist, and I tried to attack a friend which he was next to me, and I cannot get out because I have pz same as him, And I cannot go foward or backwards, do not put pz in tp in trainers. or his would happend, Descontento and Lascares are blocked inTraining Monk, please get us out. Thanks!

Last edited by Muzaan on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzaan
Muzaan

Back to top Go down

Bug In trainers, Me and other frined cannot get out... URGENT Empty Re: Bug In trainers, Me and other frined cannot get out... URGENT

Post  sly Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:18 am

hey i just found this serv and i can't even get online, its saying gui error,
so how did u even login?!
and it seems like whoever is running the show with this serv now is making shit difficult and theres bugs even on the website...a.k.a. spell link has errors...

sly

Back to top Go down

Bug In trainers, Me and other frined cannot get out... URGENT Empty Re: Bug In trainers, Me and other frined cannot get out... URGENT

Post  Muzaan Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 am

Spell Link, Houses, and to put a leader in a guild or vice=lider has a bug! Fix!
Muzaan
Muzaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 am

fixed everything
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum