Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug Website and other Suggection.

3 posters

Go down

Bug Website and other Suggection. Empty Bug Website and other Suggection.

Post  Muzaan Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello Admin, I have a bug and a suggestion.
1st the bug:
In the website, when you have a guild, If you want to put a Leader to someone, you can't it has a database exception.
2nd Suggetion:
Instead of in config.lua MAX PLAYERS = 1000, put like 150 because that what creates lag. Be aware of that.
Muzaan
Muzaan

Back to top Go down

Bug Website and other Suggection. Empty Re: Bug Website and other Suggection.

Post  Shmanky Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

2nd Suggetion:
Instead of in config.lua MAX PLAYERS = 1000, put like 150 because that what creates lag. Be aware of that.

Uhm ... no.

Shmanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Muzaan Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Hmmm... Yes! I have avesta v4 like he does, push delay and all that, same nicaw source. That what create lag,. The server always make sure that there is not a big quantiti of players. That What avesta do. why would they ask for a limit!? If there is a lot of players, the Avesta would get used to it, but if the limit is like 250, Avesta would get much faster. don't talk if you don't know!
Muzaan
Muzaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyssz Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Muzaan wrote:Hmmm... Yes! I have avesta v4 like he does, push delay and all that, same nicaw source. That what create lag,. The server always make sure that there is not a big quantiti of players. That What avesta do. why would they ask for a limit!? If there is a lot of players, the Avesta would get used to it, but if the limit is like 250, Avesta would get much faster. don't talk if you don't know!
http://otservlist.org/ots/1282572 Server: Pandera_Realistic 0.6.3 doesn't say v4. You missing some chromosomes aren't you?

Evelyssz

Back to top Go down

Post  Muzaan Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 pm

You think they did this server from Zero correct? Well, they used avesta v4 and edited some things and changed the name of the Distro. I'm so sure that this is Avesta maybe not v4. Avesta has push delays, only if you push from distance wich only GM can do, some errores of selling happens time to time etc... This Distro maybe is Pandera_Realistic 0.6.3 but it comes from Avesta. Then, if he knew so much of C++ to create his own game, he wouldn't put push delays because this is a PvPe server. + Open Tibia Server website is any proof. I just don't want to go to arguments, I'm just saying to make it lower so that less lag there will be.
Muzaan
Muzaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyssz Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 am

God you're dumb. That won't effect anything. Please stop.

Evelyssz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down