Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a good idea.

3 posters

Go down

It was a good idea. Empty It was a good idea.

Post  Agony Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:23 pm

It was a good idea to reset it, we will lose some players, gain some players. But the OT shouldnt be off til Wednesday, that makes no sense at all. Tonight or Tomorrow would be perfect.

Agony

Back to top Go down

It was a good idea. Empty Re: It was a good idea.

Post  Charlulz Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Exactly, I agree it was a good idea too -_- but keeping it offline this long is ridic, btw bro you got skype or somethin? Its supernoob xd

Charlulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Agony Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Yeah I do bro, Skype is Gtfo.My.Dick Smile

Agony

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlulz Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Added you ;o I wish he would at least of let us war a ton before he closed the server lol. In the mean time I think we should leave some suggestions for what could be improved on...

I think MPA/GLEGS/MMS drop rate should be less frequent, I was getting 1 rare every 20-30 demons so in about 1h30m or so I could loot a full rare set, then sell it to the NPC for 1.2kk (or around that mpa was 550k, mms/glegs around 300-350k each I think)... :p I think that should be adjusted to more like 1 rare every 35-50 demons and lowering the NPC pricing... id say drop mpa to around 400k npc/ glegs + mms 150-200k each... something to convince players to sell to other players rather than the NPC... even lower maybe? Not sure.

Also paladins need an instant AoE attack spell.. nothing to spectacular though, i'm thinking a level 100 RP should hit like 125-200 (basically like a GFB)... also adjust exura vita, as its not nearly as strong as a normal UH which only affects pallys honestly so yet again another disadvantage for them <_<!

Knights are pretty well set but I think they should have an instant attack spell like exori mas (weaker than gfb just to kill small things like minos/skeletons etc)...

Druids/Sorcs... sorcs are set but druids are too much likes sorcs here... a druid gets the best of both worlds, they can sio (40 mana, heals stronger than gran but not quite vita)... they have exevo pox hur, paralyze, they're UE hits everything just like a sorcs UE... honestly sorcs vs druids on this server currently have little benefit aside from UE being a little stronger, which honestly is countered by the fact pox takes less mana... pox hur should be removed and gran mas pox's mana should be raised =P!

^_^

Charlulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:40 pm

loot and demon drop rate will be lowered
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Agony Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Admin please get back to my pm

Agony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down