Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About time for a reset?

5 posters

Go down

About time for a reset? Empty About time for a reset?

Post  Trith189 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 am

Ot got kinda boring and pointless...You should reset it and change the whole cap thing n shit. Just saying

Trith189

Back to top Go down

About time for a reset? Empty Re: About time for a reset?

Post  Admin Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 pm

I've been thinking something similar, soon
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trith189 Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 am

Admin wrote:I've been thinking something similar, soon

Well I advise you do something sooner than later because eventually people are going to start quitting and forgetting about this ot. Also maybe a new name due to the bad reputation of the last owner getting hacked.

Trith189

Back to top Go down

Post  Vader Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm

screw this i've seen to many resets on this ot and it's pointless. ppl who are playing on this ot for a long time are sick about the resets. everytime you put efford in your char to get higher lvl than most of the ppl on this ot we get a reset. also a reset only helps for like 2 weeks and than the newer ppl are complaining agian. if there is gonna be another reset i'm out.

Greets,
Vader

Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm

I've never reset this ot even once, i dont care about the previous owner since im not him and do not share his views. However i do believe that a reset with added cap/decreased loot rate would be nice. Nothing is for sure for now, if i do decide to reset, ill make an announcement days before =)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trith189 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:01 am

Admin wrote:I've never reset this ot even once, i dont care about the previous owner since im not him and do not share his views. However i do believe that a reset with added cap/decreased loot rate would be nice. Nothing is for sure for now, if i do decide to reset, ill make an announcement days before =)

Might wanna hurry you're losing people fast

Trith189

Back to top Go down

About time for a reset? Empty Reset = Fail.

Post  Hukuh Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:15 am

Resets appeal to the new noobs that cant handle grinding and getting PKed at the same time. Its OT you are gunna die a shitload-get over it. Also as far as the botters who got banned go, they shouldnt get another chance. Obviously they are still going to use their bots but just be more careful about what they use and when. For example they could still use speed HACK, thats right a HACK and nobuddy can prove it. Botters dont deserve to have a second chance, and a reset will cause the people that have put a lot of time into this OT to just not play anymore. This OT is dead from lack of good people helping out the new players that come- instead you have people red skulled smashing on noobs. The other day i killed Drumz a bunch of times trying to stop him from killing this lvl 30 WHO LEFT AFTER THIS WAS OVER. Reset is fail, just be nice to the new people that join... heck i give 1-3cc to every new lvl 8 i see, and check the !online all the time.

Hukuh

Back to top Go down

About time for a reset? Empty Eh...

Post  Milk Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:17 pm

this server needs several changes.

For example:

I think the exp of this server for high levels should be 3x higher ... because not everyone enjoys a server just killing people, so almost everyone has paladins and EK ... for not being able to give experience so easy to others.

Personally I think the server capacity is not a big problem ... i really dont care

I think we should consider the fact that the server is always PVP and PVP-E on some other occasions such as Saturdays and Sundays.

when the server is pvp-e: the wars do not make much sense since we usually do not focus too much on a team, we only focus on a high level killing to steal experience easier than leveling

i think the exp for people with more than 126+ should be x7 x10

I just want to remember again, not everyone has fun and stays on a server to kill other players and get easy exp queen

Evil.

Milk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 pm

sounds good
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

About time for a reset? Empty kthxbye.

Post  Hukuh Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:26 pm

The exp for high lvls is fine. You dont need to be lvl 500. Low hp bars means that u can actually be killed. You get more exp u get more lvls = knights and pallys litterally impossible to kill. And LOL @ "more ppl play pally/knight" look at the amount of people playing sorc before you say such things.

High lvl killing to steal exp? herp derp. You only get exp if the person is higher lvl THAN YOU. so the top dog is always getting killed, not doing the killing.

"I just want to remember again, not everyone has fun and stays on a server to kill other players and get easy exp" <- you dont like to kill and be killed? its a pvp e serv, if you dont like it- LEAVE.

Hukuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down