Tenth Planet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 RESET?

+5
Charlulz
Aldris
Lousimus Prime
demonic
Admin
9 posters

Go down

2012 RESET? Empty 2012 RESET?

Post  Admin Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Some people brought up the idea of resetting with lowered rates?
So please post here they rates you think are appropriate for this server
Or just post if you dont want a reset at all =)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2012 RESET? Empty Re: 2012 RESET?

Post  demonic Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Yes.

demonic

Back to top Go down

2012 RESET? Empty Hmm

Post  Lousimus Prime Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:00 pm

First of all this OT is pretty good as it is at the moment, If the changes were to durastic then i fear for a quieter community on tenth planet.
Will there be any more information to how much the exp will be lowerd to,
And a comparence to the rates of skills and loot?

Lousimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldris Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Nothing needs to be done in my opinion. It's a PvPE server, they need to be a little fast-paced. If people are wanting a reset because of the high levels now, then that's they're problem. You can make a level 100+ character in about 6 hours playing time, which is perfect.

I've noticed the depot/town is always a blood bath, possibly driving newer players directly off of the server? I've come across several players who want to play the OT to have fun, and not always have to fight.

But again, I'm 100% okay the way it is now.

Aldris

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlulz Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:30 pm

The sever has just started picking up new players if you reset it might cause alot of them to quit/leave the server plus whats the point?

No.

Charlulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:52 pm

hmm you guys got a point, but what if the rates were cut in half, and loot rate was lowered. So gp actually counted and there was an economy Surprised
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tenthplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldris Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:21 am

Admin wrote:hmm you guys got a point, but what if the rates were cut in half, and loot rate was lowered. So gp actually counted and there was an economy Surprised

I'm fine with that. But how many other people will be? I don't think very many people will invest the time into a server like that. Who knows? I love the server, and I love 7.6. I'm not here for wars/pvp all the time like I used to it. I solely play it to enjoy, until I get in the mood to fight some.

Aldris

Back to top Go down

2012 RESET? Empty No Reset

Post  TheSK Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:55 am

I vote against a reset, it would appear to me the players (in game) asking for reset are the ones who always take skull and die all the time, never really getting over level 80. In my opinion you can lower rates without resetting. However, I don't believe lowering rates is a good idea, they are set up perfect for fast leveling until 126 then it's rather slow, as it should be. If there are complaints with too many higher levels that is, in my opinion, "too damn bad." I asked my brother for his opinion and he told me that he would quit if the server was to reset, I'm afraid I would agree with him.

As for economy, it is simple, lower shop prices.

~On The Edge of Honour~
TheSK

TheSK

Back to top Go down

Post  Milk Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Turn off pvp-e. queen

Milk

Back to top Go down

2012 RESET? Empty resettttttttttt yesssssssssssssssss

Post  seicort Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm

yes reset

seicort

Back to top Go down

2012 RESET? Empty 2012 RESET

Post  ThiagoMS Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:04 pm

RESET ! yea it is an enforced, so what? I mean it is really cool to play with your team and not to be so high level... cause it gets boring.. maybe not lower rates in half but make it harder to get 105+ as it is a lot high for 7.6 damages (mainly cause of botters and stuff). BTW it's really cool "noob wars"... between lvls 34~60 idk how to explain but it is kinda easy how it is.

and another suggestion is to delete new spells... even though MS spells are stronger, it makes no sense to be a sorc as druids can paralyze, throw wild growth, sio, mas res AND pox hur (that affects more monsters than mort hur), mas pox (same).. also pallys are WAY too strong and don't even need to get sds on targets coz of "zeus" just like knights that were supposed to block stuff not to kill.

ThiagoMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down